The mission of Black Mountain District Cub Scout Day Camp is to provide its members a safe, fun and valuable Cub Scouting experience by supporting the Cub Scout Program and living the Cub Scout Promise, The Law of the Pack, and the Cub Scout Motto. Boys develop the necessary life skills to prepare for the challenges of Scouting and to help succeed in future endeavors while they and their families grow together in community spirit.
"Cub Scouts Around the World"
Date: June 22 – 26, 2015
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Place: Lake Poway Recreation Area: 14644 Lake Poway Road, Poway 92064
Scout Fee: $100 per scout (includes t-shirt, water bottle, day-pack, camp fee)
Siblings: Children (age 4-11) of volunteers may attend Sibling Camp on the days/times their parents volunteer. A materials fee of $5 per child, per day is requested.
- Registration opens April 1, 2015. Maximum registration is 200 scouts.
- All Registrations are completed online:
- A Pack-Coordinator must be designated for all Scout registrations.
- Packs must provide 1 adult volunteer, Mon-Fri, for every 5 scouts attending.
- Adult Volunteers will receive a $10/volunteer day discount of their scout’s fee, reimbursed after the close of camp.
- All scouts, adult volunteers, youth volunteers, and siblings must provide a BSA Health Form Parts A&B, and a copy of their health insurance card.
- Adult volunteers must provide a copy of their driver’s license or state-issued ID card.
- All volunteers must sign a Volunteer Agreement and participate in Camp Training.
- Youth volunteers age 14+ must register online.
- Youth volunteers age 11-14 will be considered as Camp Aids, but must attend with a parent volunteer. (BSA National Camp Guidelines)
- Health Forms will be collected at Black Mountain District Roundtable on April 16 and May 14, or can be mailed to San Diego Imperial Council: 1207 Upas Street, San Diego CA 92103
Yours in Scouting,
Ann Peabody/Day Camp Director